Job starts immediately. Please forward resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the layout, visual appearance, and usability of the client’s website.
• Design and maintain websites and web portals and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
• Produce designs that will be attractive to the target users, has a logical navigation system, and has all the features required.
• Fix problems encountered in the functioning of websites.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience.
• Strong skills in MySQL.
• Experience with computer graphic packages such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc...
• Experience with Joomla and Drupal.
• Experience with eCommerce solutions.
• Knowledge of Flash, XML-based web applications, SEO and programming language and other web development languages and technologies.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.