December Calendar of Events from the Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association
Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association would like to share the following list of dates of interest to Louisiana horsemen and women.
Brought to you by Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association, Peach Lane Farms, and Clear Creek Stud Click images link to more information
- · Louisiana Champions Day Nominations Close
- · Clear Creek Stud Stallion Presentation, Folsom, 11:00a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- · LTBA Board of Directors Meeting, 12:00 noon, Landry’s Seafood, New Orleans Lakefront
- · Louisiana Champions Day Gala, 7:00-10:00 p.m., New Orleans Fair Grounds Clubhouse
- · 25th Annual Louisiana Champions Day, New Orleans Fair Grounds, 1st Post 12:30
- · LTBA Scholarship Drawing; two $1,000 scholarships for current college students. Registration between 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. Drawing in the winners circle after the 5th race. Must be present to win.
- · Breeders with Louisiana Breds winning outside of the Continental United States, please contact Roger Heitzmann at email@example.com
- · Fair Grounds Starlight Racing featuring Contraflow in the Clubhouse and DJ Digital in the Miller Time Beer Garden
- · Scholarship Drawing; four $1,000 scholarships for current college students. Registration until post time for the 3rd race. Drawing in the winners circle after the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th races. Must be present to win.
- · Lookout Stakes, Delta Downs Racetrack and Casino
- · Santa Super Saturday, New Orleans Fair Grounds
- Tenacious Stakes, Blushing KD Stakes, Buddy Diliberto Stakes, Sugar Bowl Overnight Stake, Letellier Overnight Stake, Tiffany Lass Overnight Stake
- · B-Connected Stakes, Delta Downs Racetrack and Casino
- · Christmas
- · New Orleans Fair Grounds Stakes:
- Pan Zareta Stakes, Woodchopper Stakes, Pago Hop Stakes
- · New Years Eve
- · Louisiana Stallion Registrations Due
- · Louisiana Futurity Nominations Due
- · Louisiana Futurity, Divisions for Fillies and for Colts and Geldings, New Orleans Fair Grounds
Would you like to sponsor a newsletter? Reach more than 3,000 readers.
Please contact Linda 985-386-0360, firstname.lastname@example.org or Roger 504-947-4676, email@example.com for cost and availability.
Do you have a date pertaining to Louisiana-breds that you would like included in an upcoming calendar? Please contact Linda 985-386-0360, firstname.lastname@example.org or Roger 504-947-4676, email@example.com for consideration.
Any questions or need more info call
Roger A. Heitzmann III, Secretary/Treasurer
Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association